Ugly People

Ugly PeopleI was just presented with this embarrassing moment the other day when I was in the mall and saw a friend from a previous work that was walking her baby in a stroller. Not because I had not seen in a few years ago we were a little excited to see each other, but I was too terrified to me already. A few weeks ago, I had a letter from my friend who was with a picture of what I believe, was coupled to receive her little son. To say that it is not the child is quite attractive understatement, but now I was faced with Quasimodo himself. I was not sure if he looked directly at me turn to stone, but I did not know how to avoid them and pulled out a mirror would have been embarrassing, so I ventured further. Strategies to predict, it is certainly an ugly child. Yes, I know this is rude, insensitive, judgmental, shallow, and absolutely no mistake, this young babies, but you must call it as you see. Of course, I told her that her son was an adorable child, like the rest of her litter.

More pics for Ugly People

Ugly People ugly people edited Ugly People Ugly People funny ugly people Ugly People Ugly People funny hilarious ugly people Ugly People Ugly People fat ugly people photo bad dress hot weird funny amazing cool these ugly people exist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews