Lara Pulver Sherlock

Lara Pulver SherlockLara powder Sherlock opened over his nude scenes in Sherlock Sunday. The scandal of Belgravia star, who played Irene Adler Dominatrix pool, naked in a scene, to confuse and disorient the most ingenious Sherlock Holmes.

The actress recently told the British newspaper The Sun: "I ​​never felt so vulnerable in my life and the feeling of vulnerability, they launched an inner strength."

"I thought, 'OK, I'm naked, I explain everything, you can not hide behind Spanx, you can not hide behind a dress." It's like, "I'm completely naked, so what? "There is something to be a woman and being nude is great and I thought: '. Let's just celebrate"

Latest photos Lara powder Sherlock

Lara Pulver as Irene Adler in Sherlock Holmes Sherlock Lara Pulver as Irene Adler Lara Pulver Sherlock Sherlock s2 Lara Pulver as Irene Adler lara pulver teases sherlock uktv spooks lara pulver

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews